Post Labels

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Spotlight: The Work of a Brilliant, Unknown Sculptor

All right, so he (or she) is only unknown because I'm ignorant of eastern European languages. I originally saw these on Kaughnor's blog, but while writing my first post on the Seer Council I actually stumbled on the original thread where they surfaced. I think it's Russian that the artist is posting in, but I guess it could be one of the similar languages of the surrounding region. The sculpts are breath-taking and if he were selling them I'd have a whole unit on its way right now.

Enjoy.


















5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah really! I can't understand for the life of me why GW avoids making kits like this that would incredibly well with Eldar players.

      Delete
  2. Да, это по русски, и это очень хорошо.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Rob! Thank you for the clarification. I don't suppose you know the sculptor do you? Or whether or not he sells these?

      Delete
  3. Must have... where to buy? Shut-up and TAKE MY MONEY!

    ReplyDelete