Post Labels

Friday, August 9, 2013

Changes to my Blogs and What's to Come



I have a lot coming up in the near future and in preparation of it all, I have decided to finally link my Blogger account with my Google+. So, nice to meet you, I'm Dan. Were I still only going to be writing 2d6D, I don't think I would link them, but it's all or nothing on Blogger.

I've just started a new blog that I will be using as my professional page as I release my self-published titles over the course of the next few months and it's for that blog that I linked my accounts. The first release, a children's picture book, ought to be done and available at all major eBook retailers around the end of August or beginning of September. The one to follow that will be an interactive picture book and educational tool for learning English and Japanese.

News articles and cool links that regard writing, 2D art and other topics that relate are going to be posted over here, on a blog that I have not yet configured at all. I'll also be blogging about works as they progress.

What does this mean for you, the reader? The first is that there will be more content, more articles and links. But more importantly in my opinion, they will be more sharply focused because non-40k material that relates more to writing, art and translation will be siphoned off to my other blog. So if you're only interested in one or the other, this should help filter out content that isn't pertinent to you.

There is still a lot of work to be done, but I'm really looking forward to it all because I think it will lead somewhere fun and interesting. Keep an eye out as there will be developments and updates all along the way. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment