Post Labels

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th of July!



Happy Independence Day!

There aren't many Americans near me so I'm going to be heading to Tokyo to see some friends and eat BBQ at the Bashamichi Tap Room. I think there are five of those Tap Rooms and each one is different. I've only been to two, but really I only care about the one that serves American southern style barbeque. The guy that cooks it all is a big jolly guy and obviously loves everything about making and serving delicious food to people. The beer there is fantastic too.

In the day I'll be getting some gaming on. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be running though. Eldar, of course, but there is just so much great stuff in our codex that I'm torn any time I write a new list. I've got 30 Rangers these days and something I've been trying to figure out is a list that works well with that many static units. At 600 points I think I've got it, but any higher than that and I'm not so sure. You start to need heavy weapons and mobility a lot more. I'll keep mulling it over. I think there must be a way to do it well.

Anyway, I hope everyone celebrating has a safe and happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Bashamichi Tap Room is the Shiznit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right! It's the only way I've been able to get real southern BBQ in Japan. And their homemade mac 'n cheese is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete