Post Labels

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wargamers in Japan: Stuff and Things In the Works



Got some awesome plans in the works with Wargamers in Japan (join the FB group if you haven't yet)! Basically we're looking at putting together events with the intent to draw together some of the localized groups across the country. Big events quarterly and small gatherings more often than that.

The first big one will be August and will feature lots of different games. Board games, demos and 40k battles for sure! I'm really excited about all this. Looks like we have a lot of very fun gaming ahead of us!

I'll be posting about events regularly, so bear with me if you don't live around. Or better yet, help me spread the word =) Especially if you have a friend in Japan who just doesn't realize there are people to play with.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this.
    I just registered.

    I did have the same plan.
    Well, to be precise, I wanted to organize a W40K Japan Championship, in order to select a team that could go to the ETC in 2014.

    Actually, I'm in contact with the Black Beard Bandits (Saitama) and Arrows members (Chiba).

    Well, anyway, I will contact you on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man! Good to meet you. I had no idea about groups in either Saitama or Chiba. I'm sure there are some guys in some of the groups I game with that might be interested in the ETC as we have a number of good players. If you use the "Contact Me" button on the right and we can swap emails and all that.

      Good looking out man. I'm glad you replied =)

      Delete