Post Labels

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Phil Kelly Writing the 6th Ed. Eldar Codex?


Seems there have been some rumors that Phil Kelly wrote the new book after all. Posted originally on Faeit 212.

I remember hearing a long while ago that he specifically did not want to do the next book because he would be competing with his own work. Or something to that effect. If the rumors are true though, I'll be really glad for it because I like the way the Dark Eldar turned out. There are lots of fun, flavorful, powerful options in that book. I feel like Kelly has a good grasp of what Eldar ought to be like and I'm (mostly) confident he'll do them justice once again.

I must confess, however, that his treatment of my beloved daemon weapons in the new CSM book does worry me a little. Those were a big disappointment to me.