Post Labels

Monday, April 15, 2013

Thanks to...

Just wanted to say thanks to Jason, Scott and Jake for drudging through my rough drafts on Heretics Divided. I really appreciate every minute you guys spent on it. Oh and for helping me work my way through continuity with future plot lines. Very cool of you guys.

Didn't get a chance to say anything about this earlier.  This is the cover drawing for chapter one. It's something I put together the other night. I don't have any experience coloring with software, but I think it could really use it. It's a moment from one of the scenes. I hadn't drawn anything in a really long time, so it was kinda fun to do. Took long enough that it's not something I want to have to do often. It would have been much faster to paste in a picture of a model and call it a night.

Another nifty fact: almost the entirety of the story was typed on my iPhone. Over seven thousand words if I recall. I did do the actual editing in a proper word-processor, so don't let that turn you off reading it. You won't have auto-correct errors giving you a migraine if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment