Post Labels

Monday, May 20, 2013

Eldar Rumors 2013.5.20: Codex Cover Art and Wraithknight Pics


Man, I break from continuously refreshing my google search to sleep for just a few hours and there's a flood of pictures and information! Here's a link to the the Wraithknight. I'm very pleased with the cover. It probably belies the focus on Eldar psykers. It also stands in stark contrast with all the bright colors of the other books that came before it. This is so exciting!


Well except the WK model...but I'll have to talk about that later...

3 comments:

  1. Can you say "shut up and take my money"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can and have pretty much =) The silhouettes in the background of the image are such a tease!

      Delete
  2. I believe the Imperium variants are going to be feeling the Xenos wave of destruction pretty soon

    ReplyDelete