Post Labels

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Eldar Rumors 2013.5.21: Release List (2 of 2)



In the link here you can find other lists in the comments. These fill in some holes that are somewhat surprising and confusing. The surprise to me in Natfka's list was the missing Jetbikes that I pretty much assumed to be a given. The confusing part to me was the missing Iyanden supplement which we've had confirmed by the White Dwarf leak.

First poster with an alternative list:

Oliver Beinlich May 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Eldar Codex - $49.50
Eldar LE Codex - $100
WH40K PSYCHIC POWERS: ELDAR ENG - $7.50
Farseer - $20
Wraithknight - $115
Wraithguard - $50
Hemlock Wraithfighter - $65
Dire Avengers (5 pack) - $35
Battleforce - $115
Windrider Jetbike Squadron - $40
Spiritseer - $19.25
Illic Nightspear - $19.25
IYANDEN: A CODEX ELDAR SUPPLEMENT - $49.50
IYANDEN CODEX SUPPLEMENT SPECIAL EDITION - $85

Those prices look suspiciously high to me, so I'm not exactly sure what to make of that list.

Second poster's alternative list:

Ian Johnson May 20, 2013 at 2:46 PM
List just published by my FLGS as what is available for pre order
Confirmed Eldar releases for June 1st
Codex Eldar Eldar Psychic Powers Deck
Farseer
Wraithknight
Wraithguard (plastic!!!!!)
Hemlock Wraithfighter
Windrider Jetbike squad
Spiritseer Illic
Nightspear
Autarch on Jetbike upgrade
 The Iyanden supplement appears to be June 15th release

Again I see a discrepency between the Iyanden launch date listed in White Dwarf and the one he is proposing here.

If Eldar don't launch with Jetbikes I doubt I'm going to just jump on an Iyanden bandwagon and buy stuff I hadn't planned on. It would be really disappointing, but at least it would save me loads of time and money. I hope some happy middle ground exists among these lists where we just get ALL THE TOYS. =)

2 comments:

  1. Currency is the true life blood of all! Bend to its awesome power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, bend over =P You speak truth, man.

    ReplyDelete