Post Labels

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Good news everyone!


2d6D reached over 5,000 views today! Thanks to everyone for checking out the site. It's a relatively new project, so I'm pleased to reach this many people this early on. I hope you enjoy the content and the topics I've been covering. As things settle down when the Eldar are released, I'll be posting less obsessively about what's coming out and more obsessively about what we can do with all our new toys =D I've got some BL novel reviews, hobby product reviews, modeling and painting tutorials, and some tactics articles in mind as well, so there ought to be a lot of cool content coming in the near future. Keep an eye out for it

If you're keen, like the Facebook page on the right-hand frame and share/+1/delete the site from your history cache. Y'know, whatever feels right. Thanks again guys =)

Oh and if there's anything you'd like to see more or less of, just let me know and I'll take it into account in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment