Post Labels

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Preordering



Well preorders should be starting tomorrow. I turned 30 today (woo!) and I know I've got my birthday shopping list mentally prepped based on the rumors. I'm not as pumped as the Iyanden players probably are about most of the figures, but I feel like there is something special for just about everyone.

Right now I'm just hoping I can preorder the stuff I want before I get to the pub tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Once it's finally up, let me know how you feel about the actual release. What are you planning to get? What are you definitely not going for? Why?

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    I'm definitely pre-ordering the sniper character, I always liked rangers.
    For the rest I'll wait and see how the codex changes things before buying. Though eventually I'll most likely get a wraithknight, 1 or 2 flyers and some wraithguards now that they're nicer and cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man =)

    Good choices all around. I'm feeling ya on the sniper. He's probably all I'll preorder before I see rules. I can't commit so much money to the other units without knowing exactly what they do. Definitely interested in a flyer and some Wraithguard though. The new WG look fantastic

    ReplyDelete